7th European conference on Weaning and Rehabilitation in Critically ill Patients
Move as ONE TEAM: rapid recovery from critical illness can be achieved when professionals and patients act as ONE TEAM. This conference shows you how to do this!
Invite your entire ICU team, including doctors, rehabilitation physicians, physician assistants, nurse practioners, nurses, speech therapists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, dietitians, psychologists and social workers.
Program & abstracts
Registration is closed. Unfortunately it is no longer possible to register yourself for the conference.
For Dutch participants only:
Accreditatie is toegekend door:
• Koninklijk Nederlands Genootschap voor Fysiotherapie (KNGF) voor het register Kwaliteitsdeel – 11 punten
• Accreditatiebureau Kwaliteitsregister V&V en Register Zorgprofessionals - 11 punten
• NVIC - Nederlandse Vereniging voor Intensive Care - 11 punten
• NIV - Nederlandse Internisten Vereniging - 11 punten
• NVALT - Nederlandse Vereniging van Artsen voor Longziekten en Tuberculose - 11 punten
• VRA - Nederlandse Vereniging van Revalidatieartsen - 11 punten
• NVA - Nederlandse Vereniging voor Anesthesiologie - 11 punten
• NVVC - Nederlandse Vereniging voor Cardiologie - 11 punten
• NVvH - Nederlandse Vereniging voor Heelkunde - 11 punten
• NVvN - Nederlandse Vereniging voor Neurochirurgie - 11 punten
• NVN - Nederlandse Vereniging voor Neurologie - 11 punten
Amsterdam UMC, location AMC
1105 AZ Amsterdam Zuidoost
The conference takes place in the J-wing (in the direction of Museum Vrolik) which should be accessed via the MAIN ENTRANCE.
For a map and the route description please click HERE
Join us on social media!
We have been developing the social media platform for the conference of weaning and rehabilitation for the last 3 years and heavily rely on participation of all to promote the benefits of multi-professional working for patients recovering from critical illness. The benefits of attending such a collaborative conference is to allow networking across all professional boundaries as well as providing up to date evidence based education. The focus this year is ‘moving as one team’ and the programme reflects the diversity of professionals working across the critical care pathway.
We therefore really encourage all to attend and also to interact with us virtually on either our twitter platform @RecoveryICU or Instagram recovery_icu following #ICURecovery19
September 16th, 2019
Unfortunally it is no longer possible to submit an abstract.
NEW: Best practice video's
For the 2019 Amsterdam conference we introduce a new program item: best practice video.
A selection of short video’s will be shown in the plenary program on Sunday.
What (extra) activities do you undertake to improve the care for your (chronic) ICU patient? Is there a particular practice in your ICU you are proud of? Think about interdisciplinary team efforts regarding weaning, rehabilitation or family participation.
Unfortunally it is no longer possible to sumbit a best practice video.
Sponsoring the 7th European Conference on Weaning & Rehabilitation in Critically ill Patients would provide you with the opportunity to interact with a highly motivated and engaged group of clinicians within this field. We would greatly value your support and our Conference and Event team will be able to assist you with any query related to your potential involvement.
For more information please contact Eventex by phone +31 (0)26 333 7577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
November 7th, 2019 10:00 hrs CET
November 9th & 10th, 2019
7th European Conference on Weaning and Rehabilitation in Critically ill Patients